Weekly Housing Market Statistics: June 7, 2020
- Market indicators show continued buyer activity the week of June 7 with the count of listings in Pending status up 2% week over week and 24% higher than last year at this time.
- Last week there were 977 Closed Listings, a 4% decrease week over week and 25% less than this week last year.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,792 New Listings to the market, 1% less than last week and 4% less than last year at this time.
- The count of Active Listings on June 15, 2020 was 7,143, up just slightly as compared to the active count pulled on June 8.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $437,000, up 1% from both last week and this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 9 days. Days in MLS was unchanged week over week, and 1 day more than this week last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 37% but was 6% lower than this week in 2019.