Weekly Housing Market Statistics: June 29, 2020
- The number of Active Listings of homes for sale was kept in check thanks to strong demand. On July 6, 2020, the count of Active Listings was 6,381, down 7% as compared to the Active Listing count pulled on June 29.
- Last week, there were 1,382 Closed Listings, a 1% decrease week-over-week, but 48% increase from this week last year.
- The count of Pending listings dropped to 1,719 the week of June 29, a 4% week-over-week dip, but saw a significant increase of 44% from this time last year.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $452,000, an increase of less than 1% from last week, but a year-over-year increase of 4% from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 8 days. Days in MLS decreased by 1 day compared to last week and was 2 days less than this time last year.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,262 New Listings to the market, 27% less than last week, but 22% more than last year at this time.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 3% and was 22% higher than this week in 2019.