Weekly Housing Market Statistics: July 6, 2020
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,879 New Listings to the market, a significant increase of 49% from the previous week, but 4% less than last year at this time.
- On July 13, 2020, the count of Active Listings was 6,630, an increase of 4% as compared to the Active Listing count pulled on July 6.
- The count of Pending listings dropped to 1,490 the week of July 5, a 14% week-over-week dip, but saw a significant increase of 32% as compared to this time last year.
- Last week there were 1,214 Closed Listings, a 25% decrease week-over-week and 12% decrease from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 7 days. Days in MLS decreased by 2 days as compared to last week and 3 days less than this week in 2019.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $475,000, an increase of 6% from last week and a year-over-year increase of 11% from this week last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 13% but was 15% less than this week in 2019.