Weekly Housing Market Statistics: July 20, 2020
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,643 New Listings to the market, a decrease of 5% from the previous week, but 11% more than last year at this time.
- The count of Pending listings was 1,756 the week of July 20, a 3% week-over-week decrease, and an increase of 34% as compared to this time last year.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $460,000, an increase of 1% from last week and a year-over-year increase of 9% from this week last year.
- On July 27, 2020, the count of Active Listings was 6,379, a decrease of 2% as compared to the Active Listing count pulled on July 20.
- Last week there were 1,233 Closed Listings, a 23% decrease week-over-week and less than 1% increase from this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 7 days. Days in MLS was unchanged from last week and 4 days less than this week in 2019.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 27% but was 1% less than this week in 2019.