Weekly Housing Market Statistics: July 13, 2020
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 7 days. Days in MLS was unchanged from last week and 4 days less than this week in 2019.
- The count of Pending listings jumped to 1,817 the week of July 13, a 21% week-over-week increase, and an increase of 33% as compared to this time last year.
- On July 20, 2020, the count of Active Listings was 6,517, a decrease of 2% as compared to the Active Listing count pulled on July 13.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,733 New Listings to the market, a decrease of 8% from the previous week, but 7% more than last year at this time.
- Last week there were 1,306 Closed Listings, a 13% decrease week-over-week and 4% decrease from this week last year.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $455,000, a decrease of 3% from last week and a year-over-year increase of 3% from this week last year.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week increase of 31% but was 17% less than this week in 2019.