Weekly Housing Market Statistics: Aug 10, 2020
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $468,500, 2% increase from last week and 10% higher than this week last year.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 7 days. Days in MLS was unchanged from last week and 8 days less than this week in 2019.
- Throughout the week, sellers brought 1,665 New Listings to the market, less than 1% increase from the previous week and 10% more than last year at this time.
- The count of Pending listings was 1,676 the week of August 10, unchanged week over week, but 32% more than the count reported this week last year.
- Last week there were 1,189 Closed Listings, an 11% decrease week over week and 5% less than this week last year.
- On August 17, 2020, the count of Active Listings was 6,018, a decrease of 2% compared to the Active Listing count pulled on August 10.
- The number of listings in Withdrawn status saw a week-over-week decrease of 1% and was 11% less than this week in 2019.