The home features a 2-story entry with custom tile work, and a winding staircase. Your first floor offers a formal living room with dining room, a family room with two-sided fireplace, plus a main floor office or 4th bedroom, half bath and a laundry room. The large kitchen features a granite island, oak hardwood floors and all appliances including a refrigerator and wine cooler.
The curved staircase takes you to the convenient second floor loft area with access to a private redwood deck. The private master “wing” is separated by the catwalk and the loft. The large master bedroom offers two distinct areas for sleeping and a sitting area. It also includes a 5pc bathroom and large walk-in closet. The other wing area includes two large additional bedrooms with full bathroom.
The mainly unfinished basement offers additional storage or bonus living space. The 3-car garage, two decks and lovely landscaped back yard will add to your family’s enjoyment.
- Tribe at Riverwalk (2.36 mi)29 reviews
- Great Divide Brewery & Roadhouse (2.31 mi)116 reviews
- Ohana Grille - Castle Rock (1.93 mi)28 reviews
- La Loma | Castle Rock (2.01 mi)88 reviews
- Scileppi's at The Old Stone Church (2.29 mi)244 reviews
- Union An American Bistro (2.47 mi)377 reviews
- Crowfoot Valley Coffee (1.88 mi)77 reviews
- LostCoffee (2.19 mi)84 reviews
- Black Rock Coffee Bar (1.33 mi)59 reviews
- Dutch Bros Coffee (0.64 mi)10 reviews
- Briccy's Coffee (2.61 mi)65 reviews
- Castle Rock Donuts (1.06 mi)33 reviews
- Sprouts Farmers Market (1.06 mi)39 reviews
- King Soopers (2.31 mi)36 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (1.96 mi)12 reviews
- Walmart (0.57 mi)29 reviews
- King Soopers (1.73 mi)42 reviews
- Safeway Food & Drug (2.96 mi)28 reviews