As Realtors, we are very concerned about the spread of the Coronavirus and how it affects both our Buyers and our Sellers.
We are discouraging holding Open Houses. However, if our Sellers prefer to have them, we suggest that all visitors be required to disinfect their hands upon entering the home by using alcohol-based hand sanitizers at the entryway, as well as soap and disposable towels in bathrooms. After the open house, we recommend that the Sellers clean and disinfect their home, especially commonly touched areas like doorknobs and faucet handles.
The same recommendations apply to touring the properties. Our listings all have virtual tours and our Agents are available to answer any questions Buyers Agents might have.
We believe that each and every one of us is obligated to do our part to abide by the preventive measures listed on the CDC Web site.
What preventative measures may be taken to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading coronavirus?
The same preventative measures recommended to prevent influenza are also effective in reducing the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus. These measures include:
- Staying home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
We appreciate your cooperation.